Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

The Imperial Society of Scepter and Crown.

RP - An encounter after the wine tasting...

Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

RP - An encounter after the wine tasting... Empty RP - An encounter after the wine tasting...

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Saga Jouhinen > /emote steps into the Grape. She checks a well used blaster pistol and opens the small thermal bag she has to reveal a bottle of wine. She then asks the staff is a Lunarisse Aspenstar is present.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote is in Emperor Family Station transacting business. The staff will get her attention, as Lunarisse is a regular customer known to them.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote enters, after a few minutes, carrying a datapad and in her flight suit.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote smiles and asks to be seated at a nice booth off to the side and please to let Lunarisse know that a Saga Jouhinen is here to see her. Once that it done, she settles into her seat.*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote is shown by a waitress to where Saga is seated. She unconsciously smooths her trousers and jacket and is glad she at least washed the grease off her hands from the ship work she was doing,.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote stands and greents Luna in Amarrish heavily accented from her native Caldari tongue "Lunarisse Aspenstar, I presume?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles politely, "Yes, Ma'am. To who do I have the pleasure of addressing
    Saga Jouhinen > I am Saga. *she smiles wide and does a small bow. Her eyes sparkle.* I've heard a bit about you and wanted to meet you in person. Would you care to join me?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Certainly. I have some time while I wait for the buy orders to fill and be loaded onto my transport. Are you just "Saga" or do you have a last name?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote slides into the booth.
    Saga Jouhinen > Jouhinen. *She gives an apologetic smile* Not that you would know the name, I think. It has no honor attached to it.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods and says politely, but also in a friendly way "So Ms. Jouhinen, to what do I owe the pleasure of his unexpected meeting?"
    Saga Jouhinen > Please, just Saga. People calling me Miss makes me feel old. *She giggles girlishly* Actually, I wanted to come to your little event yesterday, but my daughter, unfortunately, came down with a fever.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Being addressed as an adult is an honorable thing, it is nothing to be embarrassed about." She pauses "I am sorry your daughter fell ill. I trust she is better now?"
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote nods eagerly* Of course. I am a wealthy capsuleer, I can afford the best medical treatment.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says with approval "Good. I am sorry you missed yesterday but family always comes first"
    and mommy going out partying?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > It was a lovely event, Amarr wines predominated of course, but we had some nice Gallente ones there too.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > All of the Amarr wines are available here of course.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote 's eyes brighten* Oh, I love Federation wines. Much sweeter than the ones found elsewhere around the cluster. *She makes a few gestures with her hands, as if she is not sure what to do with them*
    Saga Jouhinen > I actually brought a bottle of my own, if you would care to try a glass? *she smiles wide, her pretty white teeth on display*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says lightly 'I am sure the Sommilier here when she is on duty could suggest some sweet Amarr ones. With hundreds of worlds you'd be surprised."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote looks surprised. "I am not sure this is a BYOB establishment...." but her curiosity also kicks in "Can I look at it?"
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote is taken aback* Oh, my apologies if i have broken any rules. I didn't mean to. *She nods and opens the thermal bag. Inside is a well chilled bottle of white wine in a pale green glass bottle. There is no label*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote glances at it, noticing no label. "Is it homemade?"
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote grins happily, her eyes sparkling again. Everything about Saga seems happy* Yes! Only a hundred or so bottles a year. Very exclusive and I highly reccomend it.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Well...I don't think I can try it here, but.... umm...."
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote makes a frown* Oh? I've come so far. Surely you can make an exception?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Well *shrugs helplessly* it's not my place. Umm..
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote looks crestfallen, dejected.* I see.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > How about I buy it from you? I am sure if its so rare...
    Thal Vadam > /emote enters the grape and takes a seat at the bar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > It'd be silly to just gift more than a glass away
    Saga Jouhinen > Oh, I would gladly give it to you.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles brightly.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Can you tell me more about it? How did you make it?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "What kind of grapes?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote looks keenly interested.
    Saga Jouhinen > Pino gris. We actually harvest the grapes early, at their peak sweetness and then we ferment about half the sugars. *she makes a more of less gesture with her hands* The secret is we do it outdoors. Makes every barrel a mystery.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote grins wide
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > How curious. So the barrel is affected directly by the weather?
    Saga Jouhinen > Precisely.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Well I am appreciate your kindness in bringing this to me. I am sorry you missed all the other wines yesterday. Can I give you a bottle in return?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > We have some very rare, limited edition Chenin Blanc Raholan.
    Saga Jouhinen > That would be lovely.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > It has a fruity, citrus overtone as the planet was tropical where the grapes were grown.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says with a frown "I am not sure when it will be available again.. so it is just as rare as your homemade"
    Saga Jouhinen > That sounds splendid.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote calls over a waitress and has a bottle retrieved from the cellars.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote takes it from the waitress and presents it to Saga.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote slides the bottle into the thermal bag.* I must say, I did not expect to walk away with a bottle of wine. *she smiles warmly*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles.
    Saga Jouhinen > Well, then. This has been a lovely evening. I really should get back home; Kelli will be missing me.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > So soon?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > But the waitress has just given us a bottle. Who will know which one we open?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote gets a twinkle in her eye.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote breaks out into a smile.* I like the way you think, Lunarisse. And here I thought the Amarr didn't break the rules.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Oh.... not breaking,. Bending, *she says lightly*
    Saga Jouhinen > Bending, then. *She holds up her thumb and forefinger* two glasses then?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods. "Yes, please Ms. Jouhinen." She asks the waitress to bring over some de-corking equipment.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > and two glasses.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote after the waitress does so, she nods towards Saga Jouhinen "You may do the honors. It is yours afterall."
    Saga Jouhinen > Well, thank you. *She deftly pops the cork out* Did you want to examine the cork? It's only few years old, so it shouldn't be corked, but I thought I would ask.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote shrugs tiredly "It's ok."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote watches Saga and asks idly as she handles the bottle and such "So where in Caldari space are you from?"
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote nods and pours the two glasse.* Lonetrek. *She looks slightly puzzled* I guess it doesn't show as much when speaking Amarrish. I should speak Amarrish more!
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > I always like to suggest that. An elegant language and a logical one.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > But then I am biased.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote chuckles.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote sets the wine glass down in front of Lunarisse* Well then. What shall we drink to?
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote still doesn't know what to do with her hands.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says, after a pause, with a serious expression "To the health of our children. May the soil they grow in be fertile. May the sunshine keep them warm. May the Arbor give them room to grow. May God overlook and shield them from harm."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote takes her wine glass and raises it, looking at Saga.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote smiles fondly* To our children. *she takes a long sip of her wine*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote sips her wine, savoring the taste.
    Saga Jouhinen > Turned out just on the sweet side. *she says after looking at her wine glass* I like to think that the outside aging gives the wine a soul. So many vintages today are made in places that look more like chemical laboratories than a vineyard.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles. "is is a very pleasant vintage. And I agree. The vineyard I ran was very close to traditional Amarr growing methods."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Perhaps almost a dessert wine." She adds.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote takes another sip.
    Saga Jouhinen > I like my wines sweeter, so I am not going to go that far. *she giggles lightly*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote looks amused, "Well.. thank you for coming so far to share with it me."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "I am honored" she adds politely.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Now you mentonied you needed to get back to Kelli?"
    Saga Jouhinen > Yes. Though, I think I can stay long enough to finish the glass.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods. "I recommend you have the bottle I gave you with seafood or chicken. Something light" She sips some more from her glass.
    Saga Jouhinen > I do enjoy seafood. Though, I enjoy shellfish more than regular fish. Lobster and shrimp-oddly enough, I never took to crabs. *she sips her glass again* Pear, apple, not too crisp. Some spiceness to it too.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote nods. * This is a good barrel. I hope you enjoy the rest. *she eyeballs the bottle* Don't save it for more than a day, the flavour will change.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods. "If you are in our space again, Lady Harashani has a fine seafood wholesale operation. She is a capsuleer too" Luna adds as an afterthought.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote finishes her glass. "Thank you for sharing this with me. i can tell it was a labor of love."
    Saga Jouhinen > If I am back here, I will be certain to look her up. *she nods, still not sure what to do with her hands!* And it was. I will tell the girls that tend the grapes of your compliments.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods. "Have a safe journey home then,"
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote checks her thermal bag and stands. She gives a short bow* Thank you for this gift. I'll save it for a special occasion
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote slides out of the booth and curtseys.
    Saga Jouhinen > /emote grins and walks past Lunarisse on her way to the door to get her well worn blaster pistol from the cheque booth.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote slides back into her booth and opens up her datapad.
    Thal Vadam > /emote sips his iced tea
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote asks the waitress to re-cork the bottle. She orders a cup of tea and begins to peruse her datapad.
    Thal Vadam > /emote turns his head to Luna and gives her a sad smile and brief wave
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles at Thal "Good night!" She takes her tea and sips it. Her datapad chimes that she has mail.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote reads her datapad, her pleasant expression fading.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote spews out her tea. She closes the datapad visibly upset. "That Woman!"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote looks at the unlabeled wine bottle for a long time at her table.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote lets out a sigh and mutters. "But nonetheless the wine was good." (OOC: in the same tone Galieo muttered 'but nevertheless it moves'). She collects the bottle and stalks out of the Grape.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

RP - An encounter after the wine tasting... Empty Re: RP - An encounter after the wine tasting...

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 pm

[[The Mail Luna opened at the Grape]]
    Wine
    Sent: 2014.11.10 03:49
    To: Lunarisse Aspenstar,

Dearest Lunarisse,
    Kelli really was sick yesterday, but I think our little evening together was much more enjoyable. I hope you enjoy the rest of the wine. By now, you should realize there is nothing wrong with it and you're not likely to get wine from Delve again any time soon. The sisters of my order will probably find amusment in your compliments, but will take them with heartfelt thanks, I am sure.
    Thank you for the gift of wine. I didn't expect to get out the door, much less take home a rare vintage.
    We should do this again sometime.
    Warmest Regards,
    Sanguina Dieudonne, Priestess, Ordo Sani Calix.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

RP - An encounter after the wine tasting... Empty Re: RP - An encounter after the wine tasting...

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Previously in time
    Re: Wine
    Sent: 2014.10.22 13:21
    To: Sanguina Dieudonne,

Dear Priestess Sanguina,
    I thank you cordially for your kind offer but must respectfully decline as it does not meet our current needs.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar Daphiti
    --------------------------------
    Wine
    Sent: 2014.10.08 18:40
    To: Lunarisse Aspenstar,

As I said before, my order has a small vineyard on a volcanic island. I would be more than happy to bring a case. They tend to be sweeter whites.
    Additionally, my order does not use wine in any form for religious ceremonies, so you may rest easy knowing that it is just wine.

Sanguina, Priestess, Ordo Sani Calix
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Channel Name: Private Chat (Sanguina Dieudonne)
    [ 2014.11.11 02:47:36 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > *Incoming call, ID scrambled*
    [ 2014.11.11 02:48:18 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote looks up distractedly from her desk and triggers the comm. It is audio only.
    [ 2014.11.11 02:48:31 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Yes, who's calling please?"
    [ 2014.11.11 02:49:03 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Saga. Or Sanguina, if you prefer."
    [ 2014.11.11 02:50:36 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says tensely. "I see?" She wonders why Sanguina contacted her, but doesn't close the connection.
    [ 2014.11.11 02:51:48 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Well, I got to speak to you face to face last night. Though, you didn't exactly get to speak to me. I thought I would return the opportunity."
    [ 2014.11.11 02:54:44 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says "Why in New Eden are you really comm'ing me?"
    [ 2014.11.11 02:56:22 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > "if it is about the wine, I will admit.. grudgingly...
    [ 2014.11.11 02:56:26 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > "it was good."
    [ 2014.11.11 02:56:34 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > "But that's all I really have to say."
    [ 2014.11.11 02:56:54 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Really. That's why. Some of the Sabik, the more vocal and ostentatious ones, give the rest of us a bad reputation. But really, there's no reason we cannot be civil."
    [ 2014.11.11 02:57:46 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "I regret the subterfuge yesterday, but it was necessary. I doubt you would have welcomed me as warmly yesterday if I had some as I am."
    [ 2014.11.11 02:57:58 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > "In that regard, you are entirely correct."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:00:40 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "So, today, I offer you the chance to speak, with the security of distance and the pretenses dropped."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:01:09 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says with utmost politeness "Thank you."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:01:20 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Although I expect there is very little we have to say to each other.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:02:08 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Unfortunately, God is not merciful.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:02:26 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Much as polite company may wish it otherwise.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:02:38 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "A slight non sequitur, I think?"
    [ 2014.11.11 03:03:46 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > No, because ultimately it all comes down to Eternity
    [ 2014.11.11 03:03:50 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > A very long time.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:04:22 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "So, you have nothing to say because of eternity. Interesting."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:04:24 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Much as Capsuleers try to be polite with each other, the Eternal Will of God is unchanging.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:05:01 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Then, if the Eternal Will of God is unchanging, something that I agree with you on, by the way, then what is the harm of a few words now?"
    [ 2014.11.11 03:05:30 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Perhaps none, perhaps entirely too much. I do not know. it depends on the words.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:06:34 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > What are the few words you wanted to exchange, Ma'am.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:06:41 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "If, as you believe, I am eternally damned to obvlion, then your words could have two effects. The first, nothing. I will sill be consigned to obvlion, or I might take a step on the road to salvation. In your eyes."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:07:23 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > The only steps I would recognize if you want to repent, spend 40 days in the cleansing pits of Athra and then consult a clergyperson like the Abbess Sechah.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:07:43 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Perhaps then they won't require you to be burned at the stake. -c-
    [ 2014.11.11 03:07:52 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > I understand the Contessa di le Solfete has a midsummer's celebration involving the disposition of Blood Raiders.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:08:37 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > *a long pause*
    [ 2014.11.11 03:08:40 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Just forty days?"
    [ 2014.11.11 03:08:59 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > *strained voice* Perhaps longer. Frankly the one person whose words I trust to talk to you are a clergy persons.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:09:22 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > If you wish.. to visit the Good Word. *she grinds her teeth* Director Mithra might be willing to speak with you.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:10:35 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "My dear Lunarisse, I would not venture into Amarr space in my own skin. Some of your fellow Imperials are even less tolerant than yourself."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:11:04 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says tightly "As you say. I am not MIO or an Ordinator of the Council."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:12:03 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Well, is The Good Word also on the EFA station in Amarr? I suppose a one way trip would not be too much burden."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:12:15 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > "It is a holo channel."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:12:45 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Oh. My misunderstanding."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:13:48 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "So, you only trust a Clergyman to speak to me. What are you afriad of?"
    [ 2014.11.11 03:14:00 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > That I would damn you further through my incompetence.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:14:50 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > /emote chuckles and can't keep back a round of laughter that last for a full minute
    [ 2014.11.11 03:15:19 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says tersely "frankly, I do not find it funny at all."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:17:18 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > /emote finally composes herself "Ah, no. Just the idea of further damnation. I understand that I am pretty damned in your religion."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:17:28 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > The coordinates have been sent to you. I trust politeness has been observed? *frostily*
    [ 2014.11.11 03:18:48 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Yes. It has."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:19:34 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > Then I wish you.... *she pauses with a strangled tone in her voice as it catches* a good night.
    [ 2014.11.11 03:19:56 ] Sanguina Dieudonne > "Have a good evening."
    [ 2014.11.11 03:20:25 ] Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote hangs up the comm, and begins to shake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:24 pm