Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

The Imperial Society of Scepter and Crown.

RP - Membership Interview of Isaiah Ves

Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

RP - Membership Interview of Isaiah Ves Empty RP - Membership Interview of Isaiah Ves

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 am

Location: The Holy Grape. A surprisingly comfortable space in the Emperor Family Station in the Amarr system.

The walls are paneled with dark wood. Periodically there are cross-hatched sections that serve to store wine bottles horizontally. The temperature is cool. There are multiple tables and booths with sumptious velvet red cushions. Stained glass lanterns and lights providing soft lighting. Each table has a wine list and a simple menu that indicates that complimentary bread and assorted cheeses and fruits are provided to those who order by the bottle. Along one wall is a suit of golden armor with ceremonial sword and a tabard for the theology counsel that is cut for a femine figure. The jolly, bald headed proprietor and attentive wait staff are all baseliners.

Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote is seated at a table with a carafe of wine and a plate of fruits, cheeses and artisan breads.
    Isaiah Ves > /emote has a seat at the table
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods at Isiaiah in greeting "Hello, Pilot, nice to meet you." and pours some wine into two glasses as she speaks.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote says "I trust you had no trouble finding me?:
    Isaiah Ves > /emote takes a glass with a nod of thanks responding with "no I did not" "it was quite easy"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles "well, if you are ready, we can begin the interview. Can you tell me a little about yourself?""
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote sips her wine patiently and sits back with a studying glance at Isiah.
    Isaiah Ves > Sure, I come from the Throne worlds, I recently started a career at the Theology Council where i bring enemies of the empire to justice
    Isaiah Ves > /emote is very quiet and observant
    Isaiah Ves > I am very solatary and distrustful until i get to know people
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Oh? I see. As a capsuleer I assume?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods and says with a soft chuckle "have some more wine."
    Isaiah Ves > yes as a capsuleer there is but only one better life than that
    Isaiah Ves > /emote sips his glass and accepts a refill
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > really? what life do you believe is that, SIr?
    Isaiah Ves > I live for God's work and the empire's
    Isaiah Ves > why being of the royal families of course
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote chuckles "I see. Are you of common stock then?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote begins to pick at her fruit.
    Isaiah Ves > Im from an upper class family of the most devout faith
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods and pulls out her datapad "I've been asked by Director Mithra to ask three key questions of all recruits".
    Isaiah Ves > my family was brutally slain on a trip to the edge of empire space to spread the word
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Oh?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote gets a slightly concerned expression on her face "they were missionaries? What happened?
    Isaiah Ves > yes, by a squadron of the republic looking to make a name for themselves
    Isaiah Ves > I shall never forget the pain at losing them, and i will never forgive the Matari
    Isaiah Ves > /emote leans back in his chair and drains his glass
    Lunarisse Aspenstar /emote murmers "I see. How... perfectly awful."
    Isaiah Ves > Indeed
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Were you young at the time?"
    Isaiah Ves > yes, I was enrolled at the academy in my early teens
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Let's turn to something less painful, I hope...
    Isaiah Ves > I hope this does not hurt my chances at joining your corp, but i will never forgive the republic
    Isaiah Ves > indeed
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "why are you interested in joining the Society?"
    Isaiah Ves > your reputation and belief's have drawn me to your doors, I want to join with like minded and fellow amarrian herritage
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods and sips her wine quietly.
    Isaiah Ves > I really dont know anything else to list, other than i was just drawn to your Society
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles slightly "that is ok. God works in mysterious ways."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "next question.. what do you think the essence is of the Amarr faith?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote takes some bread, slices it and butters it and places some cheese on it while she lets Isaiah ponder that one!
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote munches on her bread and cheese and studies Isaiah closely with a pleasant expression.
    Isaiah Ves > The essence of the Amarr faith in my eyes is to seek out evil and to punish it. also to spread the word of God to the lesser inclined so that the universe could be a better place
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods with a placid expression on her face as she sips her wine.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > How do you think the Word of God can be spread?"
    Isaiah Ves > /emote takes the Carafe of wine and fills his glass and sips
    Isaiah Ves > personally I spread the word through violence upon god's enemies, Unlike my parents who were more or less peaceful, I am prepared, I will not be cought unaware as they were
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote murmers "vigiligance is always commendable, especially in this Cluster."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "do you think that is the only way to spread the word?"
    Isaiah Ves > no, I understand the "need" for peaceful demonstrations and Masses to spread the word
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods and glances at her data pad "oh! last question!"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote tilts her head and glances at Isaiah "is it more important to be born of True Amarr blood or to live a righteous life in fear of God?"
    Isaiah Ves > I feel it is more important to be born True Amarr, because we are God's chosen people, we spread the word so the others my live a righteous life.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods and smiles slightly. "well.. that interview wasn't too hard was it?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote giggles.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote sips her wine.
    Isaiah Ves > no not at all, although i didnt know what to expect i was prepared
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "Well... at this point the procedure is I send the logs to our Director who will review them and make her decision. Regardless of her decision, it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we will have further dealings with each other anyway."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles warmly.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > "We have too few Faithful capsuleers."
    Isaiah Ves > Indeed i hope that as well
    Isaiah Ves > it has been a pleasure to be among the faithful after being on the front lines for so long
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote nods. "Given your interests, I suspect you might enjoy the Helemete Museum when ikt opens to the public. I recently helped the patroness of the Museum with a function there."
    Isaiah Ves > excellent i shall like to visit this museum when it opens
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote smiles "I need to go tend to some matters elsewhere in the station. It was a pleasure to meet you Sir.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote rises with a curtsey.
    Isaiah Ves > indeed a pleasure, i need to get back to my duties for the Council as well
    Isaiah Ves > /emote rises and bows
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > /emote exits.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:08 pm