Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

The Imperial Society of Scepter and Crown.

RP - Luna Goes To The Beach

Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

RP - Luna Goes To The Beach Empty RP - Luna Goes To The Beach

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Luna meets Anslo for the first time.  Shalee gets Luna to lighten up.

Anslo keeps tugging at his fishing pole, sitting cross legged on his rock outcropping over the deeper part of the shore
    Lunarisse Aspenstar  tentatively walks onto the beach carrying an umbrella, beach bag, and towel while wearing http://www.wholesomewear.com/showMaterial.php?picture=EX_LG_Photo_Blue-Magenta.jpg
    Lunarisse Aspenstar  gives a huge heave and impales the beach umbrella into the sand and sits underneath on her blanket watching the shoreline.
    Anslo  sits on the rockledge before turning around to the sound of a new arrival, his back tattoo under his bandages (( http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/img/pl21.jpg )) bending a bit
    Anslo squints and whispers to himself while holding his fishing rod. "What the hell..."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar applies star-tan location to her exposed ankles and wrists while watching the fisherman.
    Anslo stands, reeling in his fishing reel and resting it over his shoulder as he hops off his ledge and pads over the sand in bare feet to the arrival, nothing but his wrappings and trunks on
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Any luck today? *cheerily*
    Anslo > Not really. I was bored. Who're you?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Just scouting some tourism locations for my customers..... and you?
    Anslo > Anslo Tetua, I own this place hah.
    Anslo > scratches his chin with a black bandaged hand
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Ah! I remember you.. you were the proprietor of that bar with the jello wrestling match.
    Anslo > Yeeeaah that's me hah....
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Do you mind if I drop in? *peers around* I suspect I might not be your usual type of visitor....
    Anslo > Naw you're fine....outfits a lil weird but whatever.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar gives a slight worried frown. "I am sorry Mr. Tetua. Is it a bit too daring?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar covers her feet up under the edge of the blanket and gives an innocent stare.
    Anslo > Daring? ...dude like...You're wearing a ...like it's a dress. It's not daring at all.
    Anslo > It's like you're dressed for winter haha.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Oh.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > well... it is nice here.  I can see why people would like to visit.
    Anslo > Heh, well thanks. Hope ya enjoy it. Jungle's free and clear to explore too.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar smiles cheerily. "I will remember... does this place have a beach bar?"
    Anslo > Yeah, round there near the steps. You'll see a tunnel and it leads to an alcove without a ceiling. Bar's there.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Then I shall stay a bit. *smiles and lays back down on her beach blanket*
    Anslo > Hmm...
    Anslo > Ya know I think yer the first Amarrian to show up hre..
    Lunarisse Aspenstar lazily replies while still lying down  "oh? I don't see why I'd be the first.. the rays are simply Divine"
    Anslo > I dunno, I'm a godless perverted Gallentean bastard?
    Anslo > But hey, if you're cool with it, enjoy!
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > *amiably* you didn't make the beach... and I am rather fond of its Maker.  I do appreciate your making this space available, however.
    Anslo  blinks and raises an eyebrow. "Well, ya put it that way, I guess it works.
    Anslo > You uh...want a drink or something?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > Oh.. right now, I am fine, thank you Mr. Tetua.. I think I am going to nap for a while and enjoy the atmosphere.
    Anslo > Uh, aight. Lemme know if ya need somethin' then.
    Anslo  nods and walks over to the bar, keeping his fishing pole on his shoulder and humming to himself

***LATER, SHALEE LIANNE SHOWS UP AND TEASES LUNA ABOUT HER SWIM SUIT.  SHALEE CONVINCES LUNA TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE ON***

Lunarisse Aspenstar > well.. it is my last day of vacation...
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > and it isn't like anyone besides us are here...*pauses tentatively*
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > err.. Anslo do you have changing rooms?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > *whispers to Shalee* I can't possibly change into this in the open!
    Anslo > Luna..the shops
    Anslo > I just told you, didn't you listen?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > err.. sorry I was a bit flustered.
    Anslo  points. "Over there, round the rock tower, to the left. Tell the shop to let you use a changing room>"
    Shalee Lianne > You don't have to change if you don't want to Luna.
    Shalee Lianne > But it's much too warm to be wearing that thing you have on.  Aren't you sweltering?
    Lunarisse Aspenstar wipes her brow "what? oh I always sweat when I am at the beach. Isns't that normal?"
    Shalee Lianne > Not as much, no.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar takes a deep sigh "well.. I am on vacation..." and collects the bits of fabric comprising the "bikini" and walks to the shop.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar lets out a startled shriek sound from inside the shop.
    Anslo > Tuap...is that like na-
    Anslo > OH shit
    Anslo  bounds past Shin "One minute!" he says as he belts towards the shop in somewhat disturbingly long and fast strides
    Lunarisse Aspenstar  comes out of the shop wearing a large towel around herself and is appearing quite crimson.
    Shintoko Akahoshi  watches him run > Uh...
    Anslo  stops quickly infront of the woman. "What? What happened??"
    Lunarsse Aspenstar  glances at Anslo "I looked into a mirror."
    Anslo  's brow is furrowed and he pants while staring at the woman ..."....what??"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > *mutters* a mirror is a glass that reflects. I saw myself in the mirror...
    Lunarisse Aspenstar walks down the beach back to her spot.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar > well.. Shalee... shall you take a look?
    Shalee Lianne rolls her head to the side and blinks open her blue eyes, looking to Luna, "I can't see beneath the towel."
    Lunarisse Aspenstar drops the towel with an abashed grin.  
    http://himg2.huanqiu.com/attachment2010/2013/0305/20130305092108371.jpg
    Shalee Lianne grins, "Thats more like it, at least you aren't going to melt in those hot clothes."  She motions for her to have a seat again, "You have my curosity piqued, are you going to tell me who you asked to the ball?"
    Lunarisse Aspenstar looks at Shalee with innocent eyes "well.. you are right.  I am definitely not sweating" and takes a seat again.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 pm