Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque

The Imperial Society of Scepter and Crown.

Correspondence - Villore Accords

Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Correspondence - Villore Accords Empty Correspondence - Villore Accords

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 am

--------------------------------
    Villore Accords
    Sent: 2016.04.13 00:51
    To: Rinai Vero, Ibrahim Tash-Murkon, Rhoxy Runekin

Dear Commander Vero,

I was reviewing the IGS when i came across your post on the Villore Accords. if Imperials are welcome, SFRIM would like to send two envoys: Rhoxy Runekin, a member with Gallente heritage, and Ibrahim Tash Murkon who participated in the P.P.C.

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon is a professional fund manager and published academic in the field of economics and drafted the proposals which became the economic platform of the Pakshi Peace Conference while serving on the Commission for Economic and Financial Affairs Related to Peace. He currently serves as CFO for the SISC and is a guest lecturer for the Caille University Athenaeum Lecture Series. He is also a new Praefectus (Director) of SFRIM.

Rhoxy Runekin is a Quafe and Drone enthusiast and is an Adept with the SFRIM.

If they are permitted to participate, you may contact them directly, and need not copy me, with details.

Cordially, and with God's Blessings,

Directrix (CEO) Lunarisse Aspenstar Daphit of the Societas Imperialas Coronaque
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Correspondence - Villore Accords Empty Re: Correspondence - Villore Accords

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 7:39 am

Fw: Villore Accords
    Sent: 2016.04.13 17:55
    To: Karmilla Strife

Dear Karmilla, I saw your post on the IGS. If you'd like to go, I'll nominate you as a third person for SFRIM?

Let me know. I am not sure if you were monitoring your feed when we discussed it in corp channel and I asked for volunteers. I am quite happy to add you to the list.

Luna
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 7:39 am

-------------------------------
    Re: Fw: Villore Accords
    Sent: 2016.04.13 18:54
    To: Lunarisse Aspenstar

I was unaware that there were already members of SFRIM attending. I'm mostly interested in attending for personal reasons. My in-laws are Federation citizens. My daughter's citizenship has been disputed as her Father still nominally has Federation citizenship. Lastly to be perfectly honest, after the fallout from my work in Nobilita Nera, I had thought of leaving the Empire and becoming a Gallente Citizen. It probably would have turned out that way if you and a handful of other friends hadn't stuck by me.

Anyway, SFRIM seems adequately represented, though I may consider attending on my own initiative.

-Karmilla
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 7:40 am

Re: Fw: Villore Accords
    To: Karmilla Strife
    Alright. And to be crystal clear,I do not have any issue with what Society members choose do on their own initiative. We all have lives and interests outside of the Society. I hope you find a way to attend.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 7:40 am

[GalFed] Villore Assembly: Resolution on Jin Mei Civil WarSubscribe
    To: Ibrahim Tash-Murkon, Rhoxy Runekin
    I saw this on the IGS. Have you been able to participate in the proceedings? One way or another I appreciate an update.

Cordially,

Luna
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 7:42 am

Re: [GalFed] Villore Assembly: Resolution on Jin Mei Civil WarSubscribe
    To: Lunarisse Aspenstar
    INBOXRemove Label
    Directrix Daphiti,

The matters addressed in Resolution VA/1/1 were the only substantive issues raised for the entirety of the first assembly. The platitude-like declaratory clauses and vague operative clauses you saw were the only things it was likely possible to distill from the back and forth on the assembly floor and still be passable. The resolution was, in fact, not resolute at all except perhaps in the resolve to avoid advocating anything that might be described as "active".

The debate over the relief effort for Chandeille dragged on for quite sometime due to philosophical disagreements over whether it was appropriate that aid be rendered at all and if capsuleers would be acting wrongly to facilitate this aid instead of simply advocating that official Federal organs do so. There was even a lengthy discussion of logistics which, I would think, should be handled by the personnel charged with executing the operative clauses of the resolution and not by the politicians of the Assembly while drafting it.

In short, my present opinion of the Assembly is a poor one. Unless the first session was very unrepresentative of what is to come I cannot imagine it being of any consequence in the Federation let alone having to be taken into consideration by Imperial Loyalists. This is the group's one redeeming quality. As Imperial interests were never even in the periphery of the discussions I have not yet needed to speak on the floor. I hope it stays that way.

-Lord Ibrahim, (Praefectus Aerarium)

cc: Adept Revellious

P.S. I think it goes without saying that this memo is for internal circulation only.
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 8:17 am

--------------------------------Notice
    To: Ibrahim Tash-Murkon, Karmilla Strife,Lunarisse Aspenstar, Lucas Raholan, Reinheart Novan, Rhoxy RunekinDirectrix and Directors,

Please note that I will be authorizing the purchase and transfer of material for the Chandeille relief efforts on behalf of SFRIM. You can reference the situation on IGS and through the press release of the Villore Assembly, to which we are observers, regarding Resolution VA/1/1. A modest contribution costs very little but gains us goodwill. An inventory of the goods and expenditure will be circulated at the earliest convenience.

Thank you for your attention.

-Lord Ibrahim

Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Notice
    To: Ibrahim Tash-Murkon, Karmilla Strife, Lucas Raholan, Reinheart Novan, Rhoxy Runekin,

Lord tash MurkonPlease advise as to status. Also.. as this is for Good Will, please post a notice in the appropriate thread on the IGS.Thanks - Directrix
    Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 8:18 am

Sent: 2016.05.18 19:34
    To: Karmilla Strife, Lunarisse Aspenstar, Lucas Raholan, Reinheart Novan, Rhoxy Runekin

Directrix and Board Members,

When it came to my attention that the Villore Assembly planned to (and did) sanction an attack against the owners of the customs office in orbit above Chandeille I decided to withhold our support so as to avoid any unnecessary direct association with the act. After the situation involving the attempt on Directrix Daphiti's life I made a point of withholding non-urgent communications. Further updates in regards to the Chandeille situation specifically and the Assembly's actions generally will be issued when appropriate.

-Lord Ibrahim

Lunarisse Aspenstar
    Lunarisse Aspenstar

Post by Lunarisse Aspenstar Sat May 28, 2016 8:18 am

To: Ibrahim Tash-Murkon, Karmilla Strife, Lucas Raholan, Reinheart Novan, Rhoxy Runekin
    I did not know.. seems I've been out of the loop.

Thanks for handling it ably and responsibly.

-L

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm